Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I am still waiting for an appt. from radiology to place the GJ tube. I called today and they said it was being ordered and hoped to be able to do the procedure later in the week. He also has a barium swallow study coming up to see if he is still aspirating. It is a bit ironic though because even if he was able to swallow properly we still couldn't feed him because now the reflux is back. The test is to see if we can continue his oral therapy and so the pulminologist knows what is going on with his saliva and airway and lungs

No comments:

Post a Comment