Friday, March 5, 2010

He's getting better!

Much to my surprise the doctor was pleased. Tomas IS breathing harder and moving his chest more but she said he had cleared out  a lot of the wheeze she heard the other day. Hooray, hooray, hooray! Just to keep on doing everything we're doing and she'll see him in a week. She said she would like to wait a month before she clears him for anesthesia and to co-ordinate with oncology because the oncologist told the pediatrician who told her (how's that for heresay!) that he wants to do a bone marrow biopsy. He goes to oncology next week so I'll find out what that is all about.

3 comments:

  1. Nice way to find out about a bone marrow biopsy. what the heck. Why didn't he say something when you good the blood work back!

    Glad Tomas is doing better. And staying away from the hospital! Good Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dorothy.....send me your email address so I can fill you in on the bone marrow biopsy...that would be a long comment. My email address is adjvollmer@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well isn't your little man so handsome. Thanks for visiting my blog. From the sounds of a few of the post I read, you are very busy. Glad to hear that he is feeling better. Look forward to getting to know you and your family beter.:)

    ReplyDelete